Did you know that you can change up your morning coffee routine with some simple flavor changes? You probably have several of these items in your pantry. These are easy ways to upgrade your morning cup of coffee.
- Cinnamon. You can put ground cinnamon directly into your cup of coffee, cialis buy or use a stick of cinnamon in coffee filter during brewing.
- Maple Syrup. Maple syrup or maple sugar tastes fantastic in coffee with milk. Maple sugar has a similar flavor as maple syrup. Stir either into your coffee as a sweetener and enjoy.
- Cardamom. Stir ground cardamom directly into your coffee cup, or crush cardamom pods into your coffee filter while brewing. This is a traditional Turkish coffee flavor. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can also add ground or whole cloves during brewing for another dimension of flavor.
- Chai. Most chai is made with fresh ginger root, green cardamom pods, cinnamon, and star anise. Boil these together to make a chai concentrate. When it’s cooled, add water, your favorite sweetener, black tea, and milk for homemade chai.
- Heavy Cream. If you normally add milk to your coffee, heavy cream will taste fantastic by comparison.
- Cocoa. Add cocoa to your coffee for a morning mocha! Adding a spoonful of cocoa powder adds healthy polyphenols, too. Adjust the milk and sweetener to taste. Alternatively, add a square of dark chocolate to the bottom of your coffee mug and mix well.
- Coconut oil. Coconut oil has many health benefits, plus it adds a buttery flavor to coffee. Make sure you stir it well or use a blender to avoid an oil slick on the top of your drink.
Crystal Rock is pleased to share these tips for shaking up your coffee routine! Did you know that we offer a fantastic selection of coffee? We have earth friendly options, too. Ask us how you can get Crystal Rock coffees and bottled water delivered to your office today!